Thursday, May 30, 2013

Welcome to asexy on sex

Welcome to asexy on sex!

I am an asexual but that isn't all that I am. The frame I am writing from is as a sex educator in training, a queer, polyamorous, panromantic, kinky, disabled, skeptical, sex obsessed, psychologist, and nerd. I am not always right and don't always have "the right" answer or even always an answer at all. I will be looking at various topics in sex, sexuality, relationships and more hopefully in contexts that matter to people who are asexual.

In would love questions and suggestions from everyone - email me or comment on my posts, whichever is more comfortable. 

I am also open to guest blog posts from people and suggestions for future posts.

Things I plan on writing about include:
Genitalia
Relationships
Social justice
Psychology
Books, blogs, and podcasts
Networking
Sexual pleasure
Sex toys
Coming out
Orientation
And more!

Let me know what you think of my blog, how I am doing and if you enjoy my writing share it with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment